The main functions and functions are as follows:
- products, the state of the competitive environment in the financial and digital markets, including the analysis of cases of exceeding the status of a separately acquired business entity or group of individuals, monitoring and evaluation of implementation;
- formation and maintenance of the state register of economic entities that have a dominant position in the commodity or financial markets;
- preparation of proposals for draft legal acts regulating relations in the relevant commodity and financial markets;
- in order to restore a healthy competitive environment, create equal conditions for all market participants, conduct research on reducing state participation in the economy (reducing the share of state participation in the authorized capital (Fund) of economic entities) and develop appropriate proposals;
- study the state's assistance to economic entities (tax and customs benefits, preferences, exclusive rights) in order to study a healthy competitive environment and its impact on economic entities.